Is your enterprise ready for July 14?
How will your apps adapt, and who is in charge of owning the change?
Webinar (Below) Covers:
How To Prepare For End Of Support For Windows Server 2003
• Overview of end of support for Windows Server 2003
• Understanding the risks and what they could mean for your organization
• How to choose a migration destination for each application and workload
• Understanding cloud capabilities
• Detailed walk-through of a suggested migration process
• 15 minute Q&A
(Your Guide To Success)
Support for Server 2003 on July 14, 2015. End of support for Windows Server 2003 can have a dramatic impact on your business. It means no more updates or patches from Microsoft, which can result in a less stable and less secure infrastructure for your enterprise. How prepared are you? Do you have a roadmap for managing the needs and changes for your infrastructure and business? Join AgileThought CTO, Ryan Dorrell, and Microsoft Azure Technologist, P.J. Grinsell, as they discuss what steps you need to take to understand the organizational impact, develop a migration plan and ensure compliance.