With Visual Studio 2015, we have introduced a significant update to the build automation features in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Online. We have a completely new experience for defining, monitoring and reviewing your builds in the browser.
Join AgileThought Solutions Architect and Microsoft MVP, Paul Hacker, as he discusses what is new and how to maximize the changes inside of your team’s development.
60 Minute Webinar Covers
- Understanding the new 2015 build infrastructure
- Creating new build definitions
- Running tests as part of your build
- Extending builds using scripts
- Working with legacy XAML builds
- 15 minute Q&A with ALM expert & Microsoft MVP