- The Data Modeler will study stored data and create a structure to facilitate data access and usability.
- Will understand and translate business needs into data models that support long-term solutions.
- You will optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- You will reverse engineer physical data models from SQL databases and scripts.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
- Optimize queries and extract only the data required for information presentation layers.
- Perform work prioritization and estimation.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variations and discrepancies.
- Will know the practice of Data Governance to ensure availability, veracity and accessibility of data to all users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or Big Data related studies.
- 4 years of experience as a data modeler.
- Experience in DataWarehouse, BigData, ETL and BI.
- Knowledge in Hive, Hadoop, Azure, Teradata or other manager in addition to SQL, DB2 and Oracle.
- Knowledge in modeling tools such as Erwin, LucidChart, ERStudio or other.
- Working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Solid knowledge in SQL queries and query optimization.
- Working with agile frameworks.
- Intermediate English proficiency.