- Will be responsible for leading, defining and executing organizational change management, training and communication plans that enable the transformation associated with the projects.
- You will identify training tools, lead the creation of the key points of each message (change, communication and training) and oversee its deployment in the CAM region.
- Professional in Pedagogy, Human Resources, Psychology or Communication.
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in Organizational Change Processes, Communication, Resistance to Change; delivery of executive presentations for Results Reporting, as well as Training for Diverse Audiences.
- Desirable background in projects, Prosci/AIM and Change Management.
- Advanced proficiency in Ms Office, Zoom and SAP (desirable).
- Advanced command of English (oral and written).
- High level of assertive communication.
- Handling of conflict situations.
- Positive attitude focused on execution. Successful delivery of project phases.