Will be in charge of streamlining workflow to enforce policies and procedures that protect the organization’s IT infrastructure from all forms of security breaches.
Each type of vulnerability is expected to be identified by the respective IT department to resolve them, ensuring that the network, systems, and data remain secure.
Once you have the flow, you will make sure that it works successfully considering the possible internal scenarios. Likewise, you will document the process in a way that its accessibility and continuity are possible.
- Technician or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of information security frameworks such as but not limited to vulnerability process management.
- ISO 27001 knowledge (desirable certified)
- At least 2 years of experience in an information security role.
- Knowledge of Service Management tools ( ServiceNow or similar)
- Proficient with Excel and other collaborative tools.
- Advanced English is required.