Agile Thought is looking for Junior IT Business Analysts with at least two years prior experience acting as a liaison between the Business and IT.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out an analysis of the needs that the functional area it serves may have.
- Develops and provides regular reports for assigned area/department/division.
- Responsible for writing the requirements for different financial services applications.
- Responsible for clarifying doubts to the development team and for accepting the deliverables.
- Must coordinate the system integration tests.
- Needs to understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people of diverse cultures
Technical Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineer, or another related field.
- 2 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Strong experience in project implementations (business requirements gathering, follow-up, and leading technical teams).
- Ability to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of payment methods (cards and remittances) and mobile applications is desirable.
- Proficient with Jira and MS Office.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies (Scrum) and/or design thinking.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced English is required.