Activities of the position:
- Develop components in the selected technology and under the defined quality standards and times.
- Collaborate with the Technical Leader in the organization and coordination of everything related to the preparation of environments, deployments, fixes, versions and general inputs to work on development tasks.
- Comply with previously established performance metrics.
- Technical documentation.
- Active participation in Agile teams.
- Responsible for implementing product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet the needs of our internal customers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Graduate of systems engineering, computer science, computer science or related career.
- 4 years of experience as Frontend Developer.
- Intermediate English.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
– MVC 5.0
– HTML – REACT – IONIC
– React – Ionic – Angular
– Git workflows / GitHub
– Microservices knowledge
- Working knowledge of various open source technologies and cloud services (AZURE and GCP).