- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineer or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- Strong experience in project implementations (business requirements gathering, follow-up, and leading technical teams), Information systems (System Integrations or Interfaces), Quality assurance, knowledge in the back office area (legal, HR) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Cycle of tests, cutover, implementation, and support.
- Ability to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in an Agile development environment (Scrum).
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.