Responsible for establishing the basis of the Master Data structure.
Work with the migration team from Codisa (Oracle) to SAP.
Responsible for the consistency, quality, accessibility and application of master data rules for Agribusiness Development operations.
Responsible for gathering information requirements and working with the functional areas of the operation to define standards and rules to ensure that master data complies with defined information, policies and quality requirements defined by the data owners.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
2. 3 years of experience with data management and analysis in business processes.
3. Proficiency in Advanced Excel.
4. Ability to analyze data.
5. Conceptual knowledge of production processes, supply chain and finance.
6. Knowledge of relational database.
7. Knowledge of SAP / or any other ERP.