- Support the management of the Product Backlog to capture all the needs exposed by the Client through the epics to prioritize them and develop the user stories so that the Development team creates the deliverables and these are released on time.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and the Product Owner to provide the business a clear roadmap or timeline for all technical or functional parties involved for the proper execution of product development.
- Manage the execution of the project, prioritizing critical issues with root cause analysis to resolve them.
- Monitor progress, escalate complex issues, and track expenses and budgets.
- Prepare presentations and informative reports on project performance.
- Maintain the work team with responsibility towards the delivery of the project
- Work with the methodology and the guidelines established throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Administration of the allocation of resources to ensure compliance with the projects.
- Graduated from Industrial Engineering, Systems engineering, or related careers.
- 5+ years of experience working with technology products and in project management (PMI or Prince2 methodology).
- Product Management in SCRUM, Scaled SCRUM, SaFE or equivalent framework.
- Proficient with Jira (focused on Product Backlog development), Confluence, and Ms. Office
- Advanced English is required.