About the Job:
The Business Analyst in the Product Practice of the Innovate Line of Service (LOS) is involved in many aspects of client engagements at AgileThought. This person will collaborate with client stakeholders, subject matter experts, and AgileThought team members, to document the product backlog for the software solution to be built.
As a Consultant on Client Engagements:
- Facilitates client stakeholder meetings to elicit requirements through user interviews, site visits, workflow analysis, user stories, and product backlogs.
- Documents and organizes the client requirements for the potential product to be built.
- Assists the Product Owner to prioritize the items on the product backlog by documenting requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Helps agile teams in the iterative delivery of software products by clarifying user stories and participating in high-level user testing.
- Represents the voice of the Product Owner on a daily basis to the agile team.
- Partners with AgileThought Delivery Leaders and Technical Architects to help ensure successful engagements including delivery of SOW requirements, software quality, and engagement financials.
As a Member of the Practice:
- Shares experiences and expertise at practice meetings with fellow consultants.
- Contributes to the creation of new practice assets and tools.
- Participates in the interview and selection process for future practice members.
- Pursues relevant training to acquire new, modern skills.
- Relevant certifications, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO).
- Multiple years of experience on a Scrum team in a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Multiple years of experience of agile work management tools like Microsoft Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.