About the Job:
The Enterprise Coach in the Coaching Practice of the Innovate Line of Service (LOS) is an organizational-level coach. For this role to be successful the Enterprise Coach must work closely with the client’s senior leadership to provide them daily guidance on organizational transformations. This includes enabling self-organization, creating team transparency, monitoring progress, and empowering teams to make decisions.
As a Consultant on Client Engagements:
- Enterprise level coaching for value delivery consistency across multiple teams; including creation of Team Working Agreements, facilitating Scrum of Scrums and root cause analysis sessions, teaching backlog management, creating scaling strategies, etc.
- Guide program and delivery teams comprised of team members from AgileThought and the client.
- Coach client leadership on appropriate Agile approach and monitor team health across program.
- Collaborate with other AgileThought Consultants.
- Resolve activities that may have impact to the engagement.
- Facilitate stakeholder holder reviews and feedback management.
- Post COVID, travel could be up to 50%.
As a Member of the Practice:
- Attend and contribute to weekly practice meetings by sharing experiences.
- Contribute to the development of AgileThought Intellectual Property (IP).
- Collaborate with other practice team members, including contributing to interview and selection process for future practice members.
- Pursue relevant training to acquire new and modern industry skills.
- Contribute to thought leadership by creating content for blogs, social media, conferences, Meetup groups, and the AgileThought podcast.
- Hi EQ – Emotional Quotient with exceptional written and oral communication.
- Certifications for roles such as SPC, Nexus, Scrum Master, Kanban facilitator, & Agile Project Manager.
- Deep understanding of Agile Values, Principles, Practices, and the Scaling Frameworks or Kanban.
- Solid mastery of agile work management tools, such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jira, or Rally.
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Zoom, Miro, or Mural.