About the Job:
The Scrum Master in the Coaching Practice of the Innovate Line of Service (LOS) is a team-level coach. For this role to be successful the Scrum Master must work closely with a delivery team, providing daily guidance using Agile frameworks and methods to deliver incremental value. This includes enabling self-organization, creating team transparency, monitoring progress, and empowering the team to make decisions.
As a Consultant on Client Engagements:
- Team-level coaching for value delivery; including creation of Team Working Agreements, facilitating root cause analysis sessions, teaching backlog management, creating the Definition of Done, etc.
- Guide delivery team(s) comprised of team members from AgileThought, the client, or both.
- Coach team(s) on the appropriate Agile approach for a client engagement and monitor team health.
- Collaborate with other AgileThought consultants.
- Make more senior Agile consultants aware of any activities that may impact the engagement.
- Advise team on stakeholder holder reviews and feedback management.
- Post COVID, travel could be up to 50%
As a Member of the Practice:
- Attend and contribute to weekly practice meetings by sharing experiences.
- Contribute to the development of AgileThought Intellectual Property (IP).
- Collaborate with other practice team members, including contributing to the interview and selection process for future practice members.
- Pursue relevant training to acquire new and modern industry skills.
- Contribute to thought leadership by creating content for blogs, social media, conferences, Meetup groups, and the AgileThought podcast.
- Hi EQ – Emotional Quotient with exceptional written and oral communication.
- Relevant certifications for roles such as Scrum Master, Kanban facilitator, and Agile Project Manager.
- Deep understanding of Agile Values, Principles, Practices, and the Scrum Framework or Kanban.
- Solid mastery of agile work management tools, such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jira, or Rally.
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Zoom, Miro, or Mural.