Architect .NET/React Developer (Mexico- Remote)
Benefits for this position.
We are looking for people with at least five years of experience in software development, including full-stack web development and architecture. You will thrive in this position if you enjoy solving new technical problems, learning new technical skills, devising creative new ways to meet a requirement, and researching both technology and business topics using a variety of resources.
Minimum 8 years of experience
Deep experience in designing the technical architecture (including Enterprise Application Integration Architecture) to address complex business requirements, including design of entire system configurations (hardware, software, and communications, as appropriate). Able to perform as a Technical Team Leader when necessary.
- Combining multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions
- Understanding various tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
- Contributing to the direction of the Client’s current and future programming/systems initiatives
- Contributing to the success of mission-critical, complex and large system projects/architectures
- Conducting independent analysis of and reviewing Client’s technical and business requirement
To Be Considered For This Position:
- A software developer with at least 8 years of experience in .Net
- At least 5 years of REST API experience.
- Familiar with modern web development technologies and practices
- 2+ years experience with React/Redux
- Deeply interested in technology, including complex enterprise software products, with a continual drive to learn more
- Motivated by the idea of learning about how people do their jobs and creating technology solutions to help them
- Persistent and creative at finding solutions to problems on your own; someone who can use documentation, Google searches, and trial and error to figure out a problem you haven’t encountered before
- A quick and self-directed learner, excited about learning new things
- Organized and reliable at completing assigned tasks on time
- Interested in working on a close-knit team and staying aware of overall business needs rather than working in a development silo Preferred Skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role, including requirements gathering, communicating project status, etc.
- High initiative in identifying problems or opportunities and proposing and implementing creative new approaches to address them
- Experience with Azure cloud services