Senior Pega Developer (Merida, Colima, Mx City.)
Benefits for this position.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Certified System Architect in Pega 6 or Pega 7
- Strong understanding of Pega. At least 3 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in Pega 7 development
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture/design/coding
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- Experience working with (CI/CD) continuous integration and Continuous Development
- Any experience in the Pharmacy field.
- Experience on the Healthcare framework
- CSSA Certification
Merida, Colima, Mx City