Sr. Sourcing Recruiter (Tampa)
Who are we?
AgileThought is a full-service software development and implementation firm staffed by passionate, experienced software professionals. Ok, that said, we are fanatical about what we do and believe happy employees make happy customers. We are a client services organization that thrives when our clients are pleased, and we’re always looking for individuals who care about finding the right solution and delivering that solution with the best quality so everyone walks away wanting more.
We are looking for a Sr. Sourcing Recruiter who will be responsible for heavy sourcing and full-cycle recruiting along with administrative support to the Talent Acquisition function. This role will focus on sourcing talent for our new and existing clients across the country. This role with report directly to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition for the US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively researches and investigates innovative sourcing strategies to manage multiple position openings across the country
- Excellent candidate mining/social media skills to help us build our candidate pipelines
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, LinkedIn, networking, cold calling and complex internet searches
- Proactively research and analyze competitive market and business intelligence
- Creates and maintains a high-quality candidate pool with relevant passive/active candidates
- Manage the full recruitment and interview process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Coordinates and schedules phone and onsite interviews for candidates
- Works closely with Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator and Sr. Recruiter to handle onboarding of new hires
- Strong consulting skills and clearly demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the sourcing to meet any and all business needs
- Focus efforts in recruiting by continually seeking new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the clients
- Participates in updating and maintaining recruiting related materials
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects as needed
- Ensures full compliance with company and legal requirements
- Attends recruiting events (Code Camps/ Meet Up’s etc.) on a regular basis to ensure the AgileThought brand is out in the community
How you’ll get the job done:
- Accountability for value in the work you perform and the service you provide
- Establish credibility by the sharing of knowledge related to your personal experiences and work with the team to maintain strong communication throughout each relationship
- Sticking to the game plan. If something gets committed, ensuring it gets done
- Making it your job to know the particular product being delivered and how it will provide business value
- Something will always come up, and it’s better to play like you’re catching up than to play like you’ve already won
- Whether it’s when you need help or when you’re unsure of an outcome, when in doubt, call out
- When something is standing in your way of providing a successful solution, you have the authority to stop the assembly line until it gets resolved
- Stepping out of your comfort zone at times.
- Taking pride in the work you have accomplished and showing it to the customer
- Maintain consistency in how we approach solutions to ensure successful outcomes. Avoid the temptation to think that a difficult situation will be resolved simply by the passage of time and without the hard work of addressing root causes
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience conducting full-cycle recruiting for Information Technology positions is required
- Strong candidate sourcing experience with a proven track record of proactively identifying, locating and attracting passive candidates by utilizing advanced recruiting techniques.
- Ideal candidate would have worked in a contingency/staffing agency with a deep understanding of how to work with contractors and/or a contingent workforce and understands the challenges that come with it
- Ability to multi-task and consistently shift priorities to meet deadlines
- High energy – willing to ‘roll up their sleeves’ to help the team/enthusiastic about finding the right candidate for open roles
- Understands ‘high touch’ candidate care to provide an excellent candidate/new hire experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and attitude / tenacious
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate good judgment in knowing when to escalate issues and/or ask for help.
- Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficiently utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
- Ability to work with confidential information on a daily basis
- Normal business hours between 9-5pm (with flexibility on start and end times)
- Must be flexible with overtime/evenings and weekends (as needed)
- Ability to travel up to 20 % of the time (as needed)